ProBueno is a new way to raise money for charity, enabling anyone to offer their talents in exchange for a donation to charity
Previously founded another social-impact company, Maji Bottles. Boston College alum.
- Founded a reusable water bottle company intent on bringing clean drinking water to villages in developing nations - Directed all aspects of the venture including product design, web-marketing, pricing, promotions, & distribution - Built a network of campus representatives at 10 universities nationwide - With initial investment of $1,200, generated $7,000 in sales in less than 3 months - Funded first international water project in December of 2012 - Won $4,000 in funding from venture competitions and accelerator programs www.majibottles.com
-A post-graduate, skill-based program for students interested in the startup scene -Gained practical marketing skills and experience from real world projects -Launched GrowthNinja.com, a blog for aspiring entrepreneurs
- Created and updated web pages on the Boston College Technology Help Site - Assisted in the launch of a new Help Site in October 2009 - Aided in the transition to a new Content Management System
- Tested and submitted iPhone, iPad, and Android applications for 250+ local news affiliates - Prepared application graphics and screenshots - Aided in troubleshooting the serving of mobile ads from various national advertising networks
- Developed and marketed a contest to promote the launch of Langoor's new Content Management System, collecting over 18,000 unique email addresses - Commodified web services for sale in the Sydney market - Researched and suggested niche markets for potential web services customers - Promoted Australian Web Industry Association events on behalf of Langoor via social media, industry internet forums, and email
- Scheduled and supervised the work of all lifeguards, general cleaning, and pool maintenance - Coordinated with patrons to plan pool parties, swim meets, and other activities - Carefully maintained and kept detailed records of swimming pool chemical levels