No company affiliations.
Justin Harkey is a Front-end Developer with nearly a decade of professional experience. He's worked with websites of all sizes from single page to corporate e-commerce. He has a passion for web technologies and clean code. Justin is an avid photographer and movie aficionado.
* Front-end development using HTML, CSS and JavasScript.
* Helped to design and develop the product.
* Other responsibilites include Google Analytics, Adroll and Optimizely management.
* Actively work with marketing to implement tracking for various ad campaigns through Adroll, Google Adwords and Facebook.
* Helped refine and implement processes for the development team including project management, code conventions and Git flow.
* Led the effort to redesign the Magic Key Consulting website
* Designed and implemented custom WordPress themes for various clients
* Worked on various content managemtent systems including WordPress and Shopify
Knowledge United is an award winning, multiple vendor training service provider. As Web Developer I successfully launched a complete site redesign which included upgraded functionality and a blog to increase traffic from search engines. Using lightweight front-end code and SEO practices I increased search engine traffic from 25% to 65% while increasing all other traffic overall. During my time I also led the effort to launch e-commerce on the site, allowing users to purchase training without the need of a sales person.
As Web Manager I was tasked with leading efforts on all corporate websites, both domestic and international. I successfully launched a redesigned corporate website and worked to implement 11 translations across the globe. My primary responsibilities were project management with international teams, front-end development, and Joomla deployment using Windows Server 2003.
As the sole designer I designed and implemented custom WordPress themes for various clients. I dealt with customers directly and walked them through the planning, designing, development and deployment of their sites. I also trained them on how to use their custom sites as part of the hand off process.