BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF INNOVATION PROJECT
SkyWay Project: Efficient and environmentally friendly the String Technology SkyWay - Transport of new generation that meets the standards of the 21st century and able to take up to 50% of the world market of transport, to improve the quality of life and make our world a better place. See project video presentation or manual presentation.
Types of Transport:
1. High-speed (mounted & suspended) - Designed for intercity passenger transportation over long distances (up to 10,000 km). Speed: up to 500 km/h, Performance: more than 500,000 passengers/day, Maximum gradient: 20%.
2. Urban (mounted & suspended) - Designed for passenger transportation over short distances (up to 200 km). It is harmoniously included into urban development. Speed: up to 150 km/h, Performance: more than 25,000 passengers/day, Maximum gradient: 45%.
3. Cargo (mounted & suspended) - Designed for cargo transportation (including on hard-to-reach and underdeveloped territories). Speed: up to 150 km/h (suspended); up to 500 km/h (mounted), Performance: more than 200 mln tons/year, Maximum gradient: 60%.
All types of SkyWay transports is energetically highly-efficient, low-noise, safe and Eco-friendly.
Advantages of technology: Safety, Eco-friendliness, Comparison with other types of transport, Comparison with magnetic levitation train, Prospects in the world, Unibikes (propelled by muscular power of a passenger).
Constituents of Technology: Types of rails (flexible, semirigid, rigid), Rail structure, Beam overpass (comparison with conventional bridge), Passenger unibus configuration, Wheels (comparison with conventional ones), Control systems (gps, gprs, wifi, glonass, etc.).
Main Technological Achievements:
1. Resistance to temperature difference - Pre-stressed rail allows to solve the problem of thermal distortion and makes route construction possible even in the most adverse climatic conditions.
2. High evenness (comparison of ordinary support and SKYWAY) - Uncut structure of a string rail strained between anchor supports gives high evenness of the track and reduces road construction costs by times.
3. Smooth movement (comparison of bridge and SKYWAY overpass) - More simple design of the supporting node compared to a split flyover makes vehicle movement smooth and comfortable for a passenger.
4. Aerodynamics - Vehicle location above the ground level ensures its improved aerodynamic characteristics and significantly reduces energy consumption during movement.
5. Efficiency of sagging track (energy conservation law) - With special configurations, efficiency of SkyWay transport systems can be additionally improved using a gravity engine. 6. Carrying capacity - SkyWay transport systems can provide uninterrupted passenger and cargo transportation in volumes, which are satisfactory even for modern megalopolises.
Awards & Certificates:
1. Two United Nations grants for the development.
2. Three Gold quality marks "Russian Mark".
3. Two international awards "Golden Chariot" in the nomination " Project of the Year in Transport" ( Ministry of Transport and the State Duma of Russian Federation).
4. Two gold medals of All-Russian Exhibition Centre.
5. More than 30 diplomas at international exhibitions.
6. Conclusion of Russian Federation Academy of Science.
DATA ABOUT COMPANY & SHARES
1. The holder of the shares: Euroasian Rail SkyWay Systems Holding Limited (ERSS HL) visit company website, Company No. is 1872233 - check registration, Certificate ID is A1DB43C6F8 - check certificate, founding year 2015, team size over 170 technical specialists-engineers and designers
2. ERSS HL partner & member of SkyWay group company: First Skyway Invest Group Ltd. (FSIG Limited) visit company website, Company No. is 09320759, founding year 2015, founding year 2015, team people 17
3. Competitors: Hyperloop Transportation Technologies, Future Mobility Park & Hyperloop one
4. Industry: Transportation & Distribution
5. Sector: Newest innovation technologies
6. Investment stage: early-stage, actually 8th stage of 15th at company development plan
7. Planned date for starting of pre-works for preparation to IPO: end of 2017 with the completion of construction of EcoTechnoPark as a kind of a showroom for launching the technology on the world market of transport services and selling SkyWay technologies
8. Planned IPO: 2018
9. Euroasian Rail SkyWay Systems Holding ISIN code: VGG322291094, check code
10. Shares: $1 par value, series "A" & "B"
11. Discount range: 1:30 - 1:300
12. Packages of shares Series "A": The most expensive package is a $1.920.000 current cost/$1.161.600.000 par value/1161600000 pcs. & The cheapest package is a $500 current cost/$100.000 par value/100000 pcs. look full list share prices series "A"
13. Packages of shares Series "B": The most expensive package is a $150.000 current cost/$45.000.000 par value/45000000 pcs. & The cheapest package is a $15 current cost/$450 par value/450 pcs. look full list share prices series "B"
14. Possible methods of shares acquisition: buy now online series "B" shares and even purchase in instalment few type of packages for series "B" & few objects series "A"
15. Possible methods receiving certificate of shares: online electronically and/or by international mailing of original form
16. Payment methods online for acquisition shares series "B" :
17. The total amount of pre-orders SkyWay technology: $180,4 billion included - $88,0 bn Australia (High-speed highway "Melbourne - Sydney - Brisbane" and further around Australia), $66,0 bn Eurepean Union (High-speed track "London - Berlin - Moscow" and then to Tokyo), $4,4 bn Russia (High-speed highway "Moscow - Minsk - Vilnius - Kaliningrad"), $5,5 bn UAE (UAE Urban highways in Dubai and Sharjah), $7,7 bn Vietnam (High-speed track "Hanoi - Ho Chi Minh") and $8,8 bn Bolivia (Iron ore cargo route "Mutun - sea port in the Pacific Ocean").
SHORT DESCRIPTION OF INVESTMENT PROPOSAL
Invest in the innovation technology SkyWay transport and get a 1000% even more profit or of raising own capital up to 300 times within 2-3 years.
This is an opportunity to become a shareholder and co-owner of the business through direct investment in managing the company's business with the possibility of even remotely online, make your contribution to the business project on a global scale and acquire shares at an affordable price, because upon completion of EcoTechnoPark construction their cost will be determined by the market.
Funding goal is $300 mil. and funding raised so far $38 mil. but you can invest as low as from the $15 and more so-as it is available to individual investors, angels, venture investors and a anybody even through directly online too.
VISUAL-STUDY SKYWAY PROJECT
Honorary Certificate / Institute of mechanics of metal-polymer systems of the Academy of Sciences of the BSSR. - GomelJune, 1985
Diploma of Anatoly Yunitskiy on awarding the honorary title "Knight of science and arts" / Russian Academy of Natural Sciences. - MoscowOctober, 2000
Certificate of the Golden quality mark / National Program for promotion of best Russian technologies "Russian Brand". - MoscowOctober, 2001
Certificate of Mr. Anatoly Yunitskiy / The Symposium & Exhibition "Urban Transport Systems". - TripoliSeptember, 2003
Diploma "Project of the Year of Transport Industry" / International Transport Industry Public Award "Golden Chariot". - MoscowOctober, 2011
Two United Nations grants for the developmentNovember, 2015