Currently, there is no US-based platform to charter private flights without paying for exorbitant membership fees, jet cards, or brokerage fees. Pegasus is a network transportation company that coordinates supply and demand in the private aviation industry by matching passengers seeking to charter private aircraft with private jet operators. The private charter market generates $12B in revenue in the US alone.
Our team members possess access to a deep network of relationships within private aviation, finance, law, and entertainment. Our co-founders and advisors include:
- a technical co-founder who's developed an app for private jet operators;
- a Harvard graduate, entrepreneur, and brand ambassador for American Airlines;
- a private jet broker who arranges over $500,000 of chartered flights per year;
- a private jet operator with over 10 years of experience; and
- a former Goldman Sachs investment banker with 20 years of experience.