A Clean Tech Power Plant Developer that generates High Dividends and an Increase in Share Value for it's investors by building risk mitigated energy projects worldwide
Why should I invest with Net Zero Enterprises?
- If you are an investor that is looking for out sized annual dividends returns and who also wants to capture a multiple increase in the value of your shares in only three years you should take the time to review our business plan and economic model.
- We at Net Zero Enterprises pride ourselves to be a Next Generation Disruptive and Proven Clean Tech Power Plant Company and Industrial Scale AgTech Organic Seafood Producer, establishing carbon neutral Power Plants, and producing high quality seafood to U.S Consumers with commercially proven and disruptive technologies with long term product pre sales agreement in place ( 20 year guaranteed revenue agreements)
- We have spent over 8 million dollars during the last 4 years in pre developing, nurturing and risk mitigating a significant pipeline of Renewable Energy projects and Seafood manufacturing plants that are now shovel ready to be built out at scale.
- NZE will utilize part of the invested funds towards establishing Green Fuel Production Plants where the output has been pre sold to Governments on 20 year agreements. The plants will start to generate dividends within 6 Months from the start of construction. See Use of Funds in the full presentation.
What returns can I expect on my invested funds?
Expected Returns Summary starting in Year 2:
Annual Dividend Yield >18%
Total Annualized Return >35%
Additional Upside from Ability to Participate in future projects:
Net Zero is looking to close several large-ticket $90-450m financings in 2018, which generates a conservative estimated Balance Sheet of $665m in 2018, which equals over 6x in 1 year.
- 200 Successful Projects to date
- Drives Exponential Impact Investments
- Carbon Neutral
- Fully Risk Mitigated Commercially Proven
- Net Zero Enterprises is a sustainable infrastructure project financier, investor and asset developer. Net Zero Enterprises is a merger of three companies and dates back to 1982. In 2012 NZE moved their headquarters to San Diego, California.
- By applying a holistic perspective to capital intensive project development and asset development, as well as our proprietary Front End Loading Process, Net Zero manages to not only develop projects on time, on budget and in accordance to projected pro formas; Net Zero also manages to heavily increase value and mitigate risks beyond industry benchmarks.
- Net Zero Enterprises has 30+ years of experience and expertise within Front End Loading (FEL), Asset Development, Private Equity, Investment Banking and Land Development. These skills, combined with our intellectual property, trademarks, proven processes and established partnerships, enabled us to create the foundational processes that are at the basis of all of Net Zero's offerings.
- Our focus industries are; water, waste, energy, food and housing and we often implement technologies that work in synergy with each other, creating clusters or closed loop systems, that are efficient, sustainable and generate high dividends.
Net Zero Enterprises Risk Mitigated Portfolio with Multiple Revenue Streams:
Net Zero Enterprises holds the rights to Assets/Contracts and wholly owned Subsidiaries/Joint Ventures/Minority Equity Holdings in the following areas:
- Net Zero Waste to Energy and Water Treatment Consortium: A Waste to Energy and Water Treatment Joint Venture with a Proprietary Technology Asset Developer where Net Zero Enterprises holds a 33% Common A shares equity interest. Phase 1 - $1.2 Billion USD Portfolio of Worldwide Projects pre developed projects. Total identified global portfolio of $6.3Bn in establishment cost and over $30B in stabilized enterprise values.
- Net Zero Aqualife: A sustainable indoor closed loop organic shrimp farm for the production of a reliable protein source. Shovel ready with all contracts, and permits in place for the first phase of 1.25MM Lbs of production. Includes sales contracts for $117MM and an MOU for $1.17B, soft commitments for $7Bn, just for the US. JV Partners in Mexico, Sweden, Dubai, for further expansion. Net Zero Enterprises is a 100% owner in the holding company and 98% owner in the initial phase 1 project.
- Net Zero Enterprises External Project Finance Pipeline: NZE has a current external pipeline portfolio of Global Infrastructure and Sustainable Projects where they hold the right to finance risk mitigated projects for a CAPEX build out cost of $20 Billion with an estimated stabilized value of $85B. NZE’s equity ownership in these projects vary from 4% up to 20% depending upon the size of the project
- Net Zero Venture Capital: A venture capital investment made by NZE whereby NZE owns a 35% equity interest in Get Air New Structures who currently has built the largest trampoline park in the world in Los Angeles and also established a park in Turlock. These two parks has an estimated value of $40M. NZE holds the rights to develop/fund future Get Air Parks in U.S and Canada. Get Air currently owns and operates 48 parks prior to Get Air New Structures.
- Net Zero Urban Greens: A sustainable indoor organic leafy greens and herbs farming for the production of a reliable greens. We have exclusive rights for California and the Nordic Countries for the farming technology that only requires 1% of the water compared to traditional farming. Initial scope of production is 5M heads of greens in 5 facilities. Capital cost is $40M, with an established enterprise value of $225M. Net Zero owns 100% of the equity. After this initial phase we plan to establish many more facilities.
- Net Zero Mass Transit System: So far we have only one completely shovel ready project in South Korea and the city of Busan. The project is fully approved by the government and is a combined Net Zero Mass Transit system that is self sufficient in energy, in combination with very attractive real estate development that already is priced out with GMAX EPC Contracts for a total of $700M. Total enterprise value for this initial project is $2.3B.
Commercially Proven Technologies Clean Tech Risk Mitigated with AA+ Carriers