MyTable is a mobile application connecting users to chefs near them to come and cook them a delicious and healthy meal. Too long has the food-tech industry been stagnant; it is time for Americans and people all over the world to enjoy restaurant quality meals in their own kitchen; all while utilizing the freshest ingredients of the diners choice!
- Hundreds of pre-registered chefs
- Over 1K in followers on social w/ interactions and pre-built ambassador program
- Exclusive demo trial concluded with just under $2,000 in meals served in one month (offline process)
- MyTable will be the first fully functional mobile application dedicated to creating the optimal dining and cooking experience for diners and chefs around the world
- Successfully raised $150K in angel funding - seeking additional capital contributions for operation expansion & soft-launch of mobile app
Visit us on the web!
The industry is buzzing with anticipation of launch of our mobile application and we are excited to begin our next growth phase. This is an incredible time for an individual to obtain an equity stake in the future of the food-tech industry.
Began conversations with prominent brands about future partnerships and integration opportunitiesJuly, 2019
Concluded demo trial of offline marketplace operations- 14 total meals (13 in Boston & 1 in NYC) served to a total of $1500+ in total meals.July, 2019
Chef #150 milestoneMay, 2019
Partnership with BostonChefsApril, 2019
Began development of mobile platforms (iOS + Android)March, 2019
Concluded angel round of funding at $150KMarch, 2019
Instacart agrees to integrate into platform upon developmentFebruary, 2019
Raised $75,000 in angel investmentJanuary, 2019
American Culinary Federation confirms future partnershipJanuary, 2019
Search for angel investment round begins (informally)January, 2019
Conceptual Overview & Developmental Mock-Ups CompletedDecember, 2018
Company was founded during Red Sox ALDS Game 4 against Yankees (Red Sox won 4-3 & clinched ALCS bid)October, 2018