The village - the refinement of living trends! Young people need affordable housing, old people seek society at eye level and/or caring help. The village tries to meet this demand for young and old.
The village - the refinement of living trends!
Young people need affordable housing, old people seek society at eye level and/or caring help.
The village with its three alternative residential forms (the care housing group, the city apartment and the village) tries to meet this demand for young and old.
2). City Apartements:
3). The Village:
Communication between the generations, help among each other and overcoming the problems of the generations paired with high service quality in humans are the maxims of our new living forms.
Togetherness at the highest level.
In large cities we meet today's demands of politics (consolidation of existing buildings) and in rural and small- town areas we provide the necessary supply of affordable and social housing for the people living there. These areas will usually be avoided by the large institutional investors, as a lack of economic viability is assumed.
Our housing in urban areas is modern, latest technical stand, functional, barrier-free and age-appropriate. In rural areas, we build ecologically sustainable buildings, ensure a healthy indoor climate and form a large community. All necessary forms of services in our housing forms are professional, demonstrably more intensive and from the demand on ourselves - more human, social and at eye level.
The 3 types of housing differ in size, condition and location, depending on which type of housing is to be built at which location. Our clientele consists of apprentices, young professionals, students, single mothers / fathers, singles, elderly and/or disabled people.
As managing director of modern solutions GmbH, I have been able to gain experience in the real estate sector in Berlin for 25 years. In this work, the idea of the village with its 3 living forms was developed and tested in the context of field tests in Berlin.
The capital requirement per village location is approx. $8,150,000.00 US Dollars.
The capital is needed for the second village location in city of "Schluechtern" to build the land, the infrastructure and the village.
Many of the elderly people in the Main-Kinzig-Area will have to think about a change of their address in the coming years: Many retirees can't longer afford the fee of their current apartments in future.
This is the conclusion of a recent study of the Pestel Institute. This predicts a significant increase in poverty in older age.
Thus, more than 3,100 retirees in the Main-Kinzig-Area will rely on state basic pension in 2020.
Their number would thus still rise dramatically in this decade - by nearly 60.1 percent.
"Most of the retirees will have to rly on the social community because many of the 55 - 65 year-olds live on welfare today already.
We will make the experience in the Main-Kinzig-Kreis, that there's a significant increase in poverty in old age, "says Matthias Günther from Pestel Institute in Hanover.
More and more people with broken work histories went into retirement.
Periods of unemployment, low wages and permanently marginal jobs are in the process responsible for declining pensions for persons retiring. Likewise, little or no retirement for many self-employed. This also leads to a growing poverty in old age.
In Schluechtern tradition and modernity is combined in various ways - in all that urban character rural roots is remained. Schluechtern is located among the foothills of the Rhone, Vogelsberg and Spessart . Bathed by the river Kinzig, numerous streams and springs opens up this varied with forests, meadows and fields. The viewer to have beautiful delightful insights and perspectives into a shaped by agriculture and forestry landscape.
Since ancient times, has been a center of Schlüchtern center for the surrounding communities. After Schlüchtern you went to the doctor, the dentist, to the pharmacy, to the hairdresser, and not least to school because Schlüchtern is considered college town. This has remained until today.
By the local government reform in 1969 and 1974, the current large municipality was formed with a total of 13 districts, Ahlersbach, Breitenbach, Elm, Gundhelm, Herolz, Hohenzell, Hutten, cloisters, Kressbach, Niederzell, Schlüchtern, Vollmerz and Wall Roth.
In the center of Schlüchtern were many historic buildings such as the former Benedictine monastery, the town hall, the inn "corner bakery," the former synagogue and the Lauter`sche castle with modern office buildings.
Schlüchtern always has a vibrant social life, which holds a wide range of leisure activities, whether football, athletics, handball, whether vocal or orchestral whether Red Cross or Maltese. The Schlüchterner clubs offer numerous opportunities for leisure activities for all interested citizens.
The Hessian Minister for Labor, Social Welfare and Health has granted by deed dated 27 October 1966, the city Schlüchtern the title "state-approved health resort". Based at that time was mainly the recreational area around the Acisbrunnen and the large urban forest.
In the climatic preliminary investigations were able to draw primarily on the input from the existing Schluechtern since 1936 Air Main Station. There are still three observations daily at 7:22, 14:22 and 21:22 when temperature, humidity and precipitation and also those hired through thunderstorms or fog is recorded. The Hessian Office of culture Hanau determined 1976 Schlüchtern, depending on the altitude, an average annual temperature between 6.5 and 8 degrees Celsius, and an average annual rainfall between 780 (Herolz) and 900 (Ahlersbach), in the center 820 millimeters. The growing season is and from 210 to 230 days ago. The climate varies according to altitude, in the entire city between quite mild, quite cool and quite rough.
Since the first presentation of the predicate "health resort" carries Schlüchtern continuously this award, the basis of which are the unique climate, the forest resources and the possibilities of recreation in the city.
On 01.01.2004 Schlüchtern was again the title "health resort" awarded by the Hessian Committee of spas, resorts and mineral springs for the next 10 years. For this, the city had to perform elaborate air measurements and meet additional requirements.
Schlüchtern has a lot to offer - no matter whether you are inspired with a stroll through the city center for the culture and history of the city, relax in one of the many cafes and cozy pubs or enjoy the local cuisine and hospitality.
To get a first impression of our historic town, it makes sense to look at the sights of the city and to get acquainted with a guided tour of the city's history.
In the neighborhoods you will find the beautiful park of Schloss Ramholz with Steckelberg Castle or Burg Brandenstein with Wooden Tools- and Siebold-Museum, which are always worth a visit.Take a walk along historic paths, because Schlüchtern is located along the ancient trade route Frankfurt-Leipzig and the donkey trail.
• Start with the developing of the project.April, 2019
• Fulfill our promises.April, 2019
• Reach our funding goals.March, 2019
• Update our backers of our project progresses.February, 2019
• Promote our campaign.January, 2019
• Launch Equity Crowdfunding Campaign.January, 2019
• Set our first funding goal in the amount of $2.5 M US Dollar.December, 2018
A: Our aim is to put 3 villages, 5 city apartments and 10 outpatient residential groups into operation in Germany each year and to be represented in every industrial country in Europe in 5 years in order to be able to give people a perspective again. A feasible - but also ambitious goal.
A: An ideal link between people, the environment and capital. Our mission is to bring together the right partners and implement solutions together, that benefit people, the environment and capital alike. Affordable living space does not have to be inferior living space. On the contrary, we are firmly convinced that we have developed a concept that combines affordable living space, sustainability, CO2 neutrality, energy efficiency, a healthy indoor climate and a life without toxins. Our village, an investment directed towards the future.
RISK DISCLOSURE STATEMENT
YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OF AND CAREFULLY CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING POINTS BEFORE DETERMINING WHETHER CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS ARE APPROPRIATE FOR YOU. CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, INVESTMENTS IN HEDGE FUNDS, FUND OF HEDGE FUNDS, CTAS, PRIVATE EQUITY FUNDS, REAL ESTATE FUNDS AND MANAGED ACCOUNT PLATFORMS. (“CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS / ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS”).
YOUR USE OF METIN WIND LAND, LLC (“COMPANY”) WEBSITE AND ITS ENTIRE CONTENTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CONTENT, ARTICLES, ANALYSIS, RESEARCH TOOLS, EMAILS, NOTIFICATIONS, TEXT, DATA, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, SOFTWARE, AND GRAPHICS CONTAINED OR PROVIDED THROUGH IT IN ANY FORM OR MEDIA AND ALL SERVICES THAT MAY BE PROVIDED IN CONJUNCTION WITH IT (ALL SUCH INFORMATION AND SERVICES, COLLECTIVELY, THE "WEBSITE") IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF RISK DISCLOSURE STATEMENT ("RISK DISCLOSURE STATEMENT"). BY USING THE WEBSITE, REGISTERING AS A MEMBER WITH THE COMPANY EITHER AS A FREE OR PAID MEMBER, OR ACCEPTING ANY RELATED SERVICES FROM THE COMPANY, YOU AGREE THAT YOU (1) HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS RISK DISCLOSURE STATEMENT; AND (2) ARE BOUND BY THIS RISK DISCLOSURE STATEMENT.
In consideration of the Company agreeing to allow you to use the Website, you acknowledge, understand and agree to the following:
1. CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS ARE VERY SPECULATIVE AND ARE HIGHLY RISKY. Investing in CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS, is highly speculative and is suitable only for those who (a) understand and are willing to assume the economic, legal and other risks involved, and (b) are financially able to assume significant losses. CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS are not an appropriate investment for retirement funds. You represent, warrant and agree that you understand these risks; that you are willing and able, financially and otherwise, to assume the risks of CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS and that loss of your entire account balance will not change your lifestyle. Before deciding to invest in CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
2. CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS ARE NOT REGULATED. CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS are unregistered private investment partnerships, funds or pools that may invest and trade in many different market strategies, and instruments (including securities, non-securities and derivatives) and that employ different investment, hedging, leverage and arbitrage methodologies. CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS are not subject to the same regulatory requirements as mutual funds, including mutual fund requirements to provide certain periodic and standardized pricing and valuation information to investors. Alternative Investment documents are not reviewed or approved by federal or state regulators. CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS are not required to provide periodic pricing or valuation information to investors and it may be their practice to not provide such information.
3. CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS MAY EMPLOY SPECULATIVE AND RISKY INVESTMENT STRATEGIES. CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS / ALTERNATIVE INVEST-MENTS may employ a distinctive strategy which may not have a readily ascertainable comparative benchmark or index. CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS may be leveraged (including highly leveraged) and a hedge fund performance may be volatile. CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS may use benchmarks or targets for measurement purposes. There is no guarantee that Alternative Investment goals, objectives, benchmarks or targeted returns will be achieved or reached. Strategies intended to hedge risk may be partly or wholly unsuccessful. Some CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS may use a single advisor or employ a single strategy, which could mean a lack of diversification and higher risk. Some CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS execute a portion, and in some cases a substantial portion, of trades on foreign exchanges or over the counter markets. Such trades could involve a higher degree of risk.
4. CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS MAY HAVE LIMITED LIQUIDITY AND CARRY HIGH MANAGEMENT FEES. An Alternative Investment may have limited liquidity or may be illiquid and there may be significant restrictions on transferring interests there is no secondary market for an investor’s investment in an Alternative Investment and none is expected to develop. An Alternative Investment’s fees and expenses, which may be substantial regardless of any positive return, will offset the investment’s trading profits. In the case of a fund of funds, fees and expenses are charged at both the fund and sub-fund levels. As a result the fees charged will be higher than they would if an investor invested directly into the sub-fund. CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS may involve a complex tax structure (which should be reviewed carefully) and delays in distributing important tax information.
5. CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS MAY HAVE LITTLE OR NO OPERATING OR PERFORMANCE HISTORY. CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS may have little or no operating history or performance and may use hypothetical or pro forma performance which may not reflect actual trading done by the manager or advisor and such history or performance should be reviewed carefully. Investors should not place undue reliance on pro forma or hypothetical performance. CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS and their managers/advisors may rely on the trading expertise and experience of third-party managers or advisors; the identity of which may not be disclosed to investors.
6. PAST PERFORMANCE NOT INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS. The past performance of any investment, including CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS, cannot guarantee the performance or effectiveness of such investment in the future. Users of the Website must exercise independent judgment when making investment decisions and expressly assume all of the risk of any losses. PAST PERFORMANCE CANNOT GUARANTEE OR INDICATE FUTURE RESULTS.
7. NO GUARANTEES OF PROFIT. There are no guarantees of profit or freedom from loss in an Alternative Investment. You have received no such guarantees from Company or from any of its agents, employees or affiliates. You are aware of the risks inherent in Alternative Investment and are financially able to bear such risks and withstand any losses incurred.
8. TECHNOLOGY RISK. Since Company does not control the Internet its reception or routing, configuration of your equipment or reliability of its connection, Company shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, costs or expenses, including attorneys’ fees, caused, directly or indirectly, by any breakdown or failure of any transmission or communication system or computer facility, whether belonging to Company, you, or any third party.
9. USE OF WEBSITE IS INFORMATIONAL ONLY. Company is not, and does not intend to register as, an investment adviser as defined in the Investment Advisers Act of 1940. Company is therefore not an adviser or fiduciary to you or any other user of the Website. Neither the Website nor the Alternative Investment data offered on the Website constitutes an offer to buy or sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security. Each and every decision to purchase or sell any security and each decision whether any security is appropriate or proper for you is an independent decision made by you. You agree that Company has no fiduciary duty to you and no liability in connection with and is not responsible for any liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, incurred in connection with you using the Website or any of the hedge fund data contained therein.
THE ABOVE GENERAL SUMMARY IS NOT A COMPLETE LIST OF THE RISKS AND OTHER IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES INVOLVED IN INVESTING IN CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS AND, WITH RESPECT TO ANY PARTICULAR ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENT, IS SUBJECT TO THE MORE COMPLETE AND SPECIFIC DISCLOSURES CONTAINED IN SUCH ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENT’S RESPECTIVE OFFERING DOCUMENTS. BEFORE MAKING ANY INVESTMENT, AN INVESTOR SHOULD THOROUGHLY REVIEW AN ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENT’S OFFERING DOCUMENTS WITH THE INVESTOR’S FINANCIAL, LEGAL AND TAX ADVISOR TO DETERMINE WHETHER AN INVESTMENT IN THE ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENT IS SUITABLE FOR THE INVESTOR IN LIGHT OF THE INVESTOR’S INVESTMENT OBJECTIVES, FINANCIAL CIRCUMSTANCES AND TAX SITUATION.
THIS BRIEF STATEMENT CANNOT, OF COURSE, DISCLOSE ALL THE RISKS AND OTHER ASPECTS OF CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS.BY USING THE WEBSITE OR THE DATA CONTAINED THEREIN IN ANY WAY, YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED, READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS RISK DISCLOSURE STATEMENT.