Our company’s goal is now to purchase arable land to lease it to Wind farm operators, as well to lease also the agricultural land again back to the farmers. The purpose is to raise $18.0M USD.
"If you have a large plot of land in a windy area, a wind
farm land lease could turn into years of passive income for you and your
Metin Wind Land is a limited liability company registered in the
state of Delaware, register file number: 7102355 - dated of: 10/15/2018.
Metin Wind Land UG (Unternehmergesellschaft – haftungsbeschraenkt) is the 100 % Member of the Metin Wind Land, LLC.
Metin Wind Land LLC is a company for the financing of land for the operation of Wind power plants.
- Rental of land to wind park operators.
- To generate alternative energies through wind.
- Renting of the remaining land to farms.
- Rental by METIN WIND LAND UG.
- As well as administration of own assets.
In the current utility market climate, there is increasing demand for renewable energy and clean technologies. About half the states in the U.S. and most states in Europe have port-folio standards mandating renewable energy supply, in some cases at levels exceeding 20 percent.
Utilities are finding it increasingly difficult to develop or expand fossil generation due to increased fuel and construction costs and concern over carbon emissions. Due to this, utilities are increasingly developing renewable energy projects either in conjunction with fossil power plants, or instead of them. For much of the U.S. and Europe, the most mature and cost effective renewable energy technology is wind power.
Due to this market need, the wind energy industry in the Germany / Europe is growing tremendously. Many utilities, developers, and vendors active in the development of fossil energy projects have also become active in wind energy.
Wind power in Germany is a growing industry. The installed capacity was 55.6 Gigawatt (GW) at the end of 2017, with 5.2 GW from offshore installations. The wind power share of the country's total electricity generation was estimated at 9.3% in 2010, 10.6% in 2011, 13.3% in 2015, and 18.7% in 2017.
More than 26,772 wind turbines were located in the German federal area by year end 2015, and the country has plans for further expansion. As of the end of 2015 Germany was the third largest producer of wind power in the world by installations, behind China and the USA.
Since 1995, onshore wind energy has been an important and major industry in Germany. In 1995, the total onshore wind installed capacity was 1,530 MW. By 2018, onshore wind power installed capacity reached over 88 GW, which allows Germany to power about a fifth of the country from wind. Larger onshore installations are in the works, which could possibly see a larger percentage of wind energy powering Germany.
In 2016, Germany decided to replace feed-in tariffs with auctions from 2017, citing the mature nature of the wind power market being best served in this way.
Wind power had already gained very high social acceptance in Germany since 2008.
In Germany, hundreds of thousands of people have invested in citizens' wind farms across the country and thousands of small and medium-sized enterprises are running successful businesses in a new sector that in 2015 employed 142,900 people and generated 12.3 percent of Germany's electricity in 2016.
Installed wind power capacity and generation in recent years is shown in the table below:
Land and forest land will be acquired for the erection and operation of wind energy sites or wind farms.
The wind turbines erected on the land should be operated by a wind turbine operator (Volkswind GmbH).
The wind farm operator pays for the use of the land a lease per facility.
The lease prices depend on the type of the built wind power plant and will have a prize from 30,000 € / year (for a small WKA) up to 100,000 € / year.
The duration of the leases is 20 years with an option to extend for another 5 years.
The area sizes should be at least 50ha and be continuous.
This is of particular importance for the planning permission procedure because only Windfarms are approved but not individual installations.
You can choose between several types of wind turbines with different efficiency.
From the perspective of the operator of a wind farm, the largest plants are also the most economical.
Therefore, the area planning based on the space requirement calculation for the currently largest “Vestas V 164 8.0 plant” with a rated output of 8MW.
In addition to the revenue of the leases for the WKA, the land can continue to be used for agriculture and is therefore leased to farmers.
The lease for the agricultural land per hectare is between €450 / $522 and €650 / $755 per year, depending on the efficiency of the land. Thus, it is to be expected from this also regular income.
The wind turbine Vesta V 164 8.0 is currently one of the largest WKA. The space requirement per wind turbine is on average 15ha.
As the prices of traditional fuels has skyrocketed (oil, natural gas, and coal), the demand among consumers for ecologically friendly and economically viable alternatives has increased. As of Mid-2008 the prices of crude oil and its related energy products has almost doubled.
As such, companies like ours have recognized a tremendous opportunity to help companies to find the right locations of agriculture land for the developing companies that produce electricity from renewable and infinite sources of energy like wind.
A). Agricultural land:
Agricultural areas are more sought after than ever. In the age of biogas plants and mass animal breeding, huge areas are used for maize cultivation and are thus missing in food production.
If one looks at the population development, it is already clear that the agriculture land will be scarce and therefore increase in value in the next year.
Depending on the quality of the goods, the type of use and the region, prices have been rising strongly in the last 20 years.
In East Germany (MVP uid BRB) even peak rates of increase of 20% were recorded and an end is not in sigh.
Alone against the background it makes sense to invest in farmland and land.
But not only increased prizes make the investment interesting, because where the purchase prices rise, the leases will follow up.
To profane from the lease beginner's, it makes sense to make short lease as possible to open new lease with increased rent.
As mentioned above, agricultural land is acquired and made available to agriculture for leasing for food production.
This step of the project can be relatively easily and quickly accomplished, because most lands already have a tenant or a prospective tenant. The lease income is transferred to the seller at the time of purchase and does not need to be closed.
B). The wind farm operators:
The planning and construction of the wind farms is, in contrast to the purchase of land, somewhat more protracted and even more complex.
Therefore we will cooperate with a wind farm operator “Volkswind GmbH” on this point.
Phone: +49 – 4222 - 94138-0
Telefax: +49 – 4222 - 94138-99
Start purchasing our first agriculture / forest property.April, 2019
Fulfill our promises.April, 2019
Reach our funding goals.March, 2019
Update our backers of our project progresses.February, 2019
Promote our campaign.January, 2019
Launch Equity Crowdfunding Campaign.January, 2019
Set our first funding goal in the amount of $6,0 M USD.December, 2018
A: Offshore wind energy also has great potential in Germany. Wind speed at sea is 70 to 100% higher than onshore and much more constant. A new generation of 5 MW or larger wind turbines which are capable of making full use of the potential of wind power at sea has already been developed and prototypes are available. This makes it possible to operate offshore wind farms in a cost-effective way once the usual initial difficulties of new technologies have been overcome.
A: Land use plans are planning and management documents that define how resources will be managed within a specific planning area and establish restrictions on activities to be undertaken in that planning area. They are developed by BLM in accordance with applicable regulations and in conjunction with interested stakeholders. The land use planning process is the key tool used by the BLM to protect resources and designate uses on Federal lands managed by the BLM. These plans help ensure that the public lands are managed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations under the principles of multiple use and sustained yield; recognizing the Nation's need for domestic sources of minerals, food, timber, and fiber while protecting the quality of scientific, scenic, historical, ecological, environmental, air and atmospheric, water, and archaeological values.
A: As a part of the Wind Energy Development Programmatic EIS, BLM developed a maximum potential development scenario to define the magnitude of future wind energy development activities on BLM-administered lands and to identify which land use plans would be amended. Examples of amendments to land use plans include the: • Adoption of policies and best management practices (e.g., wildlife management guidelines) applicable to wind energy development projects, and • Exclusion of lands from wind energy development.
A: The Final Programmatic EIS pays special attention to the resources listed below, which involve important issues associated with wind energy development: • Wildlife and wildlife habitat, including avian impacts, • Visual environment, and • Social and economic considerations. The Final Programmatic EIS also addresses the indirect and cumulative impacts associated with wind energy development on a wide range of other resource issues. The Final Programmatic EIS describes: • Wind energy technologies, • Activities undertaken for site monitoring and evaluation, • Activities undertaken for full commercial development, • The distribution of wind energy resources on a regional scale, and, • Best management practices to minimize potential impacts. The Final Programmatic EIS also describes the impact associated with current technologies, monitoring, and mitigation measures and constraints relevant to wind energy development, and it includes a statement of the purpose and need for the proposed action.
RISK DISCLOSURE STATEMENT
YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OF AND CAREFULLY CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING POINTS BEFORE DETERMINING WHETHER CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS ARE APPROPRIATE FOR YOU. CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, INVESTMENTS IN HEDGE FUNDS, FUND OF HEDGE FUNDS, CTAS, PRIVATE EQUITY FUNDS, REAL ESTATE FUNDS AND MANAGED ACCOUNT PLATFORMS. (“CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS / ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS”).
YOUR USE OF METIN WIND LAND, LLC (“COMPANY”) WEBSITE AND ITS ENTIRE CONTENTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CONTENT, ARTICLES, ANALYSIS, RESEARCH TOOLS, EMAILS, NOTIFICATIONS, TEXT, DATA, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, SOFTWARE, AND GRAPHICS CONTAINED OR PROVIDED THROUGH IT IN ANY FORM OR MEDIA AND ALL SERVICES THAT MAY BE PROVIDED IN CONJUNCTION WITH IT (ALL SUCH INFORMATION AND SERVICES, COLLECTIVELY, THE "WEBSITE") IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF RISK DISCLOSURE STATEMENT ("RISK DISCLOSURE STATEMENT"). BY USING THE WEBSITE, REGISTERING AS A MEMBER WITH THE COMPANY EITHER AS A FREE OR PAID MEMBER, OR ACCEPTING ANY RELATED SERVICES FROM THE COMPANY, YOU AGREE THAT YOU (1) HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS RISK DISCLOSURE STATEMENT; AND (2) ARE BOUND BY THIS RISK DISCLOSURE STATEMENT.
In consideration of the Company agreeing to allow you to use the Website, you acknowledge, understand and agree to the following:
1. CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS ARE VERY SPECULATIVE AND ARE HIGHLY RISKY. Investing in CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS, is highly speculative and is suitable only for those who (a) understand and are willing to assume the economic, legal and other risks involved, and (b) are financially able to assume significant losses. CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS are not an appropriate investment for retirement funds. You represent, warrant and agree that you understand these risks; that you are willing and able, financially and otherwise, to assume the risks of CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS and that loss of your entire account balance will not change your lifestyle. Before deciding to invest in CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
2. CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS ARE NOT REGULATED. CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS are unregistered private investment partnerships, funds or pools that may invest and trade in many different market strategies, and instruments (including securities, non-securities and derivatives) and that employ different investment, hedging, leverage and arbitrage methodologies. CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS are not subject to the same regulatory requirements as mutual funds, including mutual fund requirements to provide certain periodic and standardized pricing and valuation information to investors. Alternative Investment documents are not reviewed or approved by federal or state regulators. CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS are not required to provide periodic pricing or valuation information to investors and it may be their practice to not provide such information.
3. CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS MAY EMPLOY SPECULATIVE AND RISKY INVESTMENT STRATEGIES. CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS / ALTERNATIVE INVEST-MENTS may employ a distinctive strategy which may not have a readily ascertainable comparative benchmark or index. CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS may be leveraged (including highly leveraged) and a hedge fund performance may be volatile. CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS may use benchmarks or targets for measurement purposes. There is no guarantee that Alternative Investment goals, objectives, benchmarks or targeted returns will be achieved or reached. Strategies intended to hedge risk may be partly or wholly unsuccessful. Some CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS may use a single advisor or employ a single strategy, which could mean a lack of diversification and higher risk. Some CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS execute a portion, and in some cases a substantial portion, of trades on foreign exchanges or over the counter markets. Such trades could involve a higher degree of risk.
4. CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS MAY HAVE LIMITED LIQUIDITY AND CARRY HIGH MANAGEMENT FEES. An Alternative Investment may have limited liquidity or may be illiquid and there may be significant restrictions on transferring interests there is no secondary market for an investor’s investment in an Alternative Investment and none is expected to develop. An Alternative Investment’s fees and expenses, which may be substantial regardless of any positive return, will offset the investment’s trading profits. In the case of a fund of funds, fees and expenses are charged at both the fund and sub-fund levels. As a result the fees charged will be higher than they would if an investor invested directly into the sub-fund. CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS may involve a complex tax structure (which should be reviewed carefully) and delays in distributing important tax information.
5. CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS MAY HAVE LITTLE OR NO OPERATING OR PERFORMANCE HISTORY. CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS may have little or no operating history or performance and may use hypothetical or pro forma performance which may not reflect actual trading done by the manager or advisor and such history or performance should be reviewed carefully. Investors should not place undue reliance on pro forma or hypothetical performance. CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS and their managers/advisors may rely on the trading expertise and experience of third-party managers or advisors; the identity of which may not be disclosed to investors.
6. PAST PERFORMANCE NOT INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS. The past performance of any investment, including CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS, cannot guarantee the performance or effectiveness of such investment in the future. Users of the Website must exercise independent judgment when making investment decisions and expressly assume all of the risk of any losses. PAST PERFORMANCE CANNOT GUARANTEE OR INDICATE FUTURE RESULTS.
7. NO GUARANTEES OF PROFIT. There are no guarantees of profit or freedom from loss in an Alternative Investment. You have received no such guarantees from Company or from any of its agents, employees or affiliates. You are aware of the risks inherent in Alternative Investment and are financially able to bear such risks and withstand any losses incurred.
8. TECHNOLOGY RISK. Since Company does not control the Internet its reception or routing, configuration of your equipment or reliability of its connection, Company shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, costs or expenses, including attorneys’ fees, caused, directly or indirectly, by any breakdown or failure of any transmission or communication system or computer facility, whether belonging to Company, you, or any third party.
9. USE OF WEBSITE IS INFORMATIONAL ONLY. Company is not, and does not intend to register as, an investment adviser as defined in the Investment Advisers Act of 1940. Company is therefore not an adviser or fiduciary to you or any other user of the Website. Neither the Website nor the Alternative Investment data offered on the Website constitutes an offer to buy or sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security. Each and every decision to purchase or sell any security and each decision whether any security is appropriate or proper for you is an independent decision made by you. You agree that Company has no fiduciary duty to you and no liability in connection with and is not responsible for any liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, incurred in connection with you using the Website or any of the hedge fund data contained therein.
THE ABOVE GENERAL SUMMARY IS NOT A COMPLETE LIST OF THE RISKS AND OTHER IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES INVOLVED IN INVESTING IN CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS AND, WITH RESPECT TO ANY PARTICULAR ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENT, IS SUBJECT TO THE MORE COMPLETE AND SPECIFIC DISCLOSURES CONTAINED IN SUCH ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENT’S RESPECTIVE OFFERING DOCUMENTS. BEFORE MAKING ANY INVESTMENT, AN INVESTOR SHOULD THOROUGHLY REVIEW AN ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENT’S OFFERING DOCUMENTS WITH THE INVESTOR’S FINANCIAL, LEGAL AND TAX ADVISOR TO DETERMINE WHETHER AN INVESTMENT IN THE ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENT IS SUITABLE FOR THE INVESTOR IN LIGHT OF THE INVESTOR’S INVESTMENT OBJECTIVES, FINANCIAL CIRCUMSTANCES AND TAX SITUATION.
THIS BRIEF STATEMENT CANNOT, OF COURSE, DISCLOSE ALL THE RISKS AND OTHER ASPECTS OF CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENTS/ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS.BY USING THE WEBSITE OR THE DATA CONTAINED THEREIN IN ANY WAY, YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED, READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS RISK DISCLOSURE STATEMENT.