The Cannabis industry is projected to reach over 66 Billion in the next 5 years. Our proven technology reduces costs and increases profits in a complex and highly regulated industry.
The Cannabis industry is projected to reach over 66 Billion in the next 5 years. With our proven technology we reduce costs and increase profits in a complex and highly regulated industry.
Our scalable high-growth seed-to-sale company delivers product and services to cannabis industry driving an average business to a fortune 500 company.
Integrated Decision Making Software
(IDMS) covers the entire seed to sale process for the industry.
With implementation of IDMS any
cannabis company gains the ability to see what's happening live
in their business at any given moment. Delivering complete
transparency and traceability providing accurate forecasting
to grow the business.
With double-digit EBITDA growth over the past four years, KSS has demonstrated the ability to serve the entire industry.
KSS is offering 20% of preferred shares only once in this unprecedented time of the cannabis green rush. This limited offering will give a select few investors the opportunity of a lifetime.
Application submitted for 2 Retail Stores in California.September, 2019
Signed an agreement with Social Equity Partner for 2 Retail Stores in California.May, 2019
Secured two locations in Green Zone for Retail Store in California.April, 2019
Interviewed with potential Social Equity Partners for 2 California locations.March, 2019
Signed engagement letter with Local Attorney for 2 California locations.February, 2019
IDMS is our Integrated Decision-Making Software. IDMS utilizes historical “seed-to-sale” data to assist in predicting cannabis product needs and customer traffic. IDMS acts as a business consultant in suggesting the best decision for your cannabis business. It is not a cookie cutter solution so it suggest efficient cost saving measures specific to your business.
IDMS will ensure you have the right product on your shelf for your customers at the right time. Your overstocked products will decrease ensuring that your product has its highest turnover.
SaaS is the acronym for Software as a Service. SaaS means that we host your services for you and enable access through any modern web browser on any device with your user name and password.
KSS is built with a server-centric architecture which utilizes separate application and data layers. This enables us to remain dynamic on the front end while offering the most powerful data storage possible.
◦ RETAIL SYSTEMS: KSS POS is a complete cannabis recreational and medicinal store operations software. Everything is managed with one system configured specifically to operate your cannabis store.
◦ PRODUCER/PROCESSOR SYSTEMS: KSS offers complete cannabis production systems allowing for simplified grow cycle management and complete processing production flow with compliance reporting and product availability sales tracking.
◦ MULTI-LOCATION MANAGER: KSS Multi-Location Manager combines all the information from any of our location systems into one company record so you know exactly how your business(es) are performing at all times, collectively or individually.
◦ BUSINESS SERVICES: KSS drives decision-making through its proprietary software. IDMS utilizes historical data to assist in predicting cannabis product needs and customer traffic.
◦ MANAGEMENT CONSULTING: KSS provides initial & on-going seed-to-sale techniques custom fit for each of its customers based on where their business is at that moment in time.
KSS ensures your data is private with layered separation of systems. We do not allow our database servers to be directly accessed by the internet and enable access only through our application servers. Utilizing SSL encryption on the application layer of our system and strong username and password protocols your information will always stay safe.
Investment involves risk.
As a general rule, you should only invest in business(es) that you are familiar with and understand the risk associated with them. The risk warning described in each investment is not exhaustive, you should carefully consider your investment experience, financial situation, investment objective, risk tolerance level and consult your independent financial adviser as to the suitability of your situation prior making any investment.
For a full list of risks and disclosures see our PPM documentation.