National Community College - University Placement Network (NCC-UPN)
Fund For Special Needs
JOIN US AS COMMUNITY AMBASSADORS, INVESTORS OR CORPORATE SPONSORS/PARTNERS, DONORS
MOBILE APP IN PRODUCTION - INDIA - Deployment: December 2017
About the Corporation(s): Los Angeles, California. As CEO for two U.S. Corporations, Founder Jeffery Butler, Ph.D., launched JBead Foundation (non-profit; April 7, 2003) and recently established the NCC-UPN Fund for Special Needs (for-profit; March 22, 2017). Read the Foundation's mission.
The NCC-UPN Fund
The NCC-UPN Fund is a public-drive-network of Community Ambassador's, Investors, Corporate Sponsors, Donors, Community Partners, Legal Shield Associates, Banks, Corporations, Financial Institutions, Businesses,
Colleges & Universities, and various stakeholders who express interest to advance economic growth and opportunity within our global system for Special Needs and their families.
- Mission: The NCC-UPN Fund mission is to: (1) explore various funding opportunities (domestic & international); (2) acquire assets and
investments for business growth solutions; and (3) strengthen under served communities access to healthcare, education and technology.
- Purpose: The NCC-UPN Fund promotes strategic
“need-based” business plans that connects with investors, financial
institutions and corporate sponsors, donors, and business
owners for raising capital to advance economic growth and opportunity within our global network for Special Needs and their families.
- Global Community Vision: The NCC-UPN Fund collaborates with high schools, colleges, universities, the Los Angeles region and United States of America to increase the number of special needs students enrolling in post-secondary education. Initially, the NCC-UPN Fund will focus growth strategies in Southern and Northern California and later, expand within the United States and some international countries.
- Goal: The overall goal for the NCC-UPN Fund is to become the
largest global communication referral network (on ground & online) for special needs assistance (e.g., Autism, Learning Disabilities, Visually Impaired, Deaf & Hard of Hearing and Orthopedically Handicapped, etc.) as well as comprehensive mental, physical and dental health care. Also
the NCC-UPN APP will create "Community Ambassador Teams" globally to
strengthen communities for Autism, Learning Disabilities and Special
Needs Students who aspire to attend post-secondary education.
HOW WE EARN OUR MONEY
Equity Portfolio: The NCC-UPN Fund APP is part of our one-billion dollar portfolio strategy to build equity that expands community outreach services for various need based groups. The
Equity Portfolio is realistic and based on very conservative marketing figures and investments relative to the industry as a whole. That is because one of the goals for the NCC-UPN Fund
is to build the business one client at a time and to serve each consumer as if it were the last.
Areva Martin, Esq., CEO - Special Needs Network
The NCC-UPN Fund (A-B-C) Plan to Build Equity within the Portfolio
A. Start-Up: NCC-UPN Fund Application Development. The Foundation is very excited to build the NCC-UPN application and
we are committed about this opportunity to better serve our special
needs students and their families. IF you or your company have an idea
let us develop the concept and together, we can take it to the next
B. 1. Global Marketing APP for Corporate Acquisitions: Minimum Annual Revenue: $2M
- APP Download Projections: The APP is projected to deliver a minimum of 1,500 downloads or more annually and we are already planning additional marketing strategies beyond
the APP to earn more revenue for our bottom line. Future testing,
upgrades, modifications and acquisitions (e.g. Google, Microsoft,
Spectrum) for the APP will increase our
ability to reach new audiences while increasing product delivery
- Platform Reach: See Company Slide share growth projections below (Under Construction). We are partnering with companies to reach an additional 100 Million visitors a month that will increase revenue 50% to 100% each year - compounded annually - with other portfolio equity assets (e.g. real estate holdings) over the next 10 years. Our global marketing platform is designed to help Community Ambassadors, Investors, Sponsors and other stakeholders find emerging markets for new business growth opportunity, leveraging our scale, audience, and content. If you would like to sponsor the NCC-UPN APP click here. (See equity portfolio strategy).
2. Community Ambassador Membership: Minimum Annual Revenue: $750,000
- The NCC-UPN Fund vision is to create economic opportunity for every Community Ambassador Member within our global network that purchase the mobile APP. How? Members refer & earn. There is a desktop version for the NCC-UPN mobile APP to work from home. Also, each member will have rewards and/or benefits for new referrals and you can be a part of this exciting opportunity to earn unlimited income from your app or desktop while helping families with special needs.
3. Special Promotion(s): Minimum Annual Revenue: $450,000
- Perks 1: Ends December 2017: $350 bonus for Community Ambassador after APP purchase ($75) and first 10 successful referrals.
- Perks 2: Ends December 2017: Get your DIGITAL COPY of CEO MOM Magazine and receive the NCC-UPN MOBILE APP for $75. $350 bonus for Community Ambassador after APP purchase and first 10 successful referrals.
- Perks 3: Ends December 2017: Become a Legal Shield Associate with ID Shield & Plan Membership TODAY for free when you purchase the NCC-UPN MOBILE APP for $75 and recruit 10 successful Legal Shield Associates with ID Shield & Plan Members on your team. That's a $300 value and you get a $350 bonus.
4. Business Listings & Advertising with US on the APP: Minimum Annual Revenue: $950,000
- For Your Business Growth: Community Ambassador's earn points through special promotions and writing articles about their business listing. The APP will feature Community Ambassador profile listings, chat
rooms, message boards, event postings, notifications and much, much,
more TO BAND community groups together for special needs. So if you have a business to market
please read about our platform reach in the slide share presentation below.
C. ADDITIONAL USE OF FUNDS
5. Center for Autism + Developmental Disabilities: Minimum Annual Revenue: $5M
Q: What other projects will this Seed/Equity Round fund in addition to developing the NCC-UPN mobile APP?
- The Center for Autism + Developmental Disabilities: Medical Community Health Clinic will feature large online/on-ground seminar/meeting rooms for booking community
events (e.g. banquets, CEO-Investor luncheons/dinners, etc.), clinical
professionals (e.g. earn CECU's), invited speakers and student interns to provide ongoing
support services on various mental/health care areas, research trends
about autism, learning disabilities, and other special needs for
families. More details TBA as this crowdfunding pre-seed round develops.
So make sure you get your clinical practice business listed before
prices increase after December 2017 when the app is deployed.
A: In the video (minute 1:14) Attorney Areva Martin, ESQ. describes the Center for Autism + Developmental Disabilities. Our community goal is to build one of the largest centers in the world within the South Los Angeles region for autism early (primary) intervention strategies.
If you’re interested in learning more about the NCC-UPN Mobile APP Q & A's,
place your reservation using the “I'm Interested" button & the Fund Manager, Jeffery Butler, will reach out to assist you.