haus.me - Freedom Delivered.
It is fully assembled and equipped at the factory and delivered ready-to-go.
This off-the-grid 800 sq.ft. house can be delivered next day from the stock.
No hook-ups, Zero Onsite Construction.
We aim to redefine the way people think of buying a new home and make homeownership a breeze.
Passionate about details we create the self contained living space and make freedom delivered to every customer.
1. Labor cost decreased to 10%, compared with 65% average in US construction industry.
2. Energy efficiency design is better than 2030 US requirements.
3. We created proprietary scalable quality self-controlled system.
4. Thinking differently is the most competitive advantage.
1. NO ENERGY BILLS - SOLAR ENERGY ONLY. Our homes are fully off-the-grid and self-sustainable.
2. ZERO ONSITE CONSTRUCTION - can be delivered and installed in hours.
3. Ready to Use - Furniture, electronics, smart home & WINE GLASSES INCLUDED.
4. Fully autonomous HAUS OPERATING SYSTEM, makes home efficient.
5. Our homes will withstand hurricanes and earthquakes. They are 100% ZOMBIE PROOF.
6. Healthy - home systems provide 99.9% PROTECTION from bacteria and viruses.
7. LONG-LIFE WARRANTY - designed to last 10x longer than traditional construction.
haus.me is a new brand of PassivDom.September, 2019
First shipped house to customer. All Building Codes and requirements fulfilled.August, 2019
Total 12,000 buyers requests received without any advertisingAugust, 2019
New SKD assembly partnership announcedMay, 2019
Significant manufacturing process update: Labor cost decreased to 4.3%, Manufacturing time decreased to 14 daysMarch, 2019
upgraded Experimental Prototype unit manufacturing in Reno, NevadaSeptember, 2018
haus.me R&D Department Received Second Government Grant EBRD BankMarch, 2018
First 5,000 buyers requests worldwideJanuary, 2018
First 3,000,000 viral visits (no advertisement) on our First concept website passivdom.comDecember, 2017
Financial Times & Google award “Top 100 Europe’s emerging technology stars”November, 2017
haus.me R&D Department Received Government Grant Horizon2020October, 2017
First Prototype manufactured and tested. Positive feedback from PH Institute (Germany), Zurich University (Switzerland), Stanford UniversityAugust, 2017
3D printing construction and Energy Efficiency patents. R&D process, testing featuresMarch, 2016
Autonomous 3D-Printed Off-the-Grid Smart House concept world premiere.March, 2016
It is a huge problem in a huge market. America isn't building enough new housing. Millennials are about to get locked out of the real estate market again. Construction technologies progressing slowly. It is the most conservative, inefficient, and biggest industry in the world. We are connecting construction with self-sustainable technologies, AI software and best user experiences. It is not another iteration. It is a new generation of housing.
We built a perfect team, thinking out of the box. We achieve a great market fit. 12,000+ buyers requests, 1600+ customers committed their time for test-driving. Our energy efficiency design is better than 2030 US requirements Labor cost decreased to 10%, compared with a 65% average construction industry in the US. We created a scalable model and multiple revenues: sales, services, HaaS for construction companies, and HAUS Operating System as recurring revenue.
Our biggest obstacle - people need to be educated about self-sustainable life. That is why we are going to create a test-drive experience for potential buyers, manufacturing test units in remote locations. We care about quality control. It is extremely important to create the best possible user experience on the market.
Our competitors - prefab home manufacturing companies like BluHomes, Tech companies, who develop prefabricated solutions like Katerra, Lennar, Clayton Homes and Amazon, who are all interested in investing and dominating this space.
Thinking differently is the most competitive advantage. We created a proprietary scalable model and multiple revenues: sales, services, HaaS for construction companies, and HAUS Operating System as recurring revenue.
Our business is like SaaS for the Construction industry, including Development of new products, Engineering smart IoT systems, Logistics, Software, and Cloud Services. Revenue streams: 1. House sales: we receive % of sales from local assembly partners and sell them all-in-one SKD house assembly KITs. 2. Recurring revenue from all connected houses (pre-installed self-diagnosis cloud system in each unit)
The biggest risks are: - to manage the supplier chain, timeline, logistics, components quality. - creating a remote network of assembling partners: quality control and logistics. - cloud software execution. It should be perfect to build the best possible user experience. - delivering
We are looking for help to build a partnership with existing custom home manufacturers, prefab home manufacturers, real estate agencies and platforms. We need early customers to teach predictive self-diagnosis system and cloud services - as a key factor for customer success.
1. Hire more talent. 2. Marketing: - Test-drive units installation (plan - 5 units: CA, NV, AZ, NY, FL in 2020) - Increase awareness by advertising, TV shows and podcasts, influencers 3. Certification and licensing (plan: CA, NV, AZ, NY, FL, CO - for 2020) 4. R&D: - Cloud Services development - HAUS “Housing As a Universal Service” development
We have strong traction - in numbers: - 12000+ buyers requests - 1600+ customers committed their time for test-drive - 17+ years of team background in construction - 3.5 years of extensive R&D - $1.5M self-invested in prototyping and experiments. - 2 approved patents & 9 pending in development: - Established distribution center in Reno, NV - 3 prototype units successfully tested - Developed supply chain - US building codes fulfilled
Investment involves risk.
As a general rule, you should only investment in business(es) that you are familiar with and understand the risk associated with them. The risk warning described in each investment is not exhaustive, you should carefully consider your investment experience, financial situation, investment objective, risk tolerance level and consult your independent financial adviser as to the suitability of your situation prior making any investment.
1. The Company relies on third-party technology vendors. Any interruption in the availability of these services such as these could have a material negative impact on our ability to deliver service to users, as well as the profitability of these operations. Interruptions could occur due to both Internet outages as well as policy changes or terms violations according to these third parties. If any of these service providers should fail or change their offerings significantly, that would adversely affect our business.
2. We may be subject to future governmental regulations. Aspects of our business may be regulated at the local, state, and federal levels. The nature and scope of future legislation, regulations and programs cannot be predicted. While we anticipate that we and our products will be in compliance with all applicable governmental regulations, there still may be risks that such laws and regulations may change with respect to present or future operations. Such additional costs would increase the cost of investments and operations and decrease the demand for products and services. We will be ultimately responsible for compliance with such regulations and for obtaining and maintaining all required permits and licenses. Such compliance may be time-consuming and costly, and such expenses may materially affect our future ability to break even or generate profits. If our products become subject to new government regulation, our ability to profitably develop and market them may be impaired.
3. There can be no assurance that we will be successful in attracting and retaining other personnel we require to successfully grow our business. Our future success depends on the efforts of a small management team. The loss of services of the members of the management team may have an adverse effect on the company.
4. The statements presented in this Regulation Crowd Funding Offering may contain forward-looking statements. These statements may relate to future events, future partnerships, the future financial performance of the Company. However, any statements that are not statements of historical fact - including without limitation statements to the effect that the Company or its management "believes", "expects", "anticipates", "plans" (and similar expressions) - should be considered forward-looking statements. In the name of full transparency, there are a number of factors that could cause the Company’s actual results to differ materially from those indicated by the forward-looking statements.
5. Startups often depend on raising several rounds of additional capital until they’re profitable. There can be no assurance that we will be able to successfully raise operating capital. The Company may not be profitable for many years as most of its revenue and investment capital will be dedicated to growth. The failure to successfully raise operating capital could result in our bankruptcy or other event which would have a material adverse effect on us and our stockholders. We have no significant assets or financial resources, so the failure to raise sufficient operating capital could put your investment dollars at significant risk.
6. Security breaches and other disruptions could compromise our information and expose us to liability, which would cause our business and reputation to suffer. 100% security cannot be guaranteed even after taking every security precaution possible. Cyber-crimes are becoming increasingly common and aggressive which brings a parallel increase in risk.
7.Our future success depends on the efforts of a small management team. The loss of services of the members of the management team may have an adverse effect on the company. There can be no assurance that we will be successful in attracting and retaining other personnel we require to successfully grow our business.