It is fully assembled and equipped at the factory and delivered ready-to-go.
This off-the-grid 800 sq.ft. house can be delivered next day from the stock.
No hook-ups, Zero Onsite Construction.
We aim to redefine the way people think of buying a new home and make homeownership a breeze.
Passionate about details we create the self contained living space and make freedom delivered to every customer.
1. Labor cost decreased to 10%, compared with 65% average in US construction industry.
2. Energy efficiency design is better than 2030 US requirements.
3. We created proprietary scalable quality self-controlled system.
4. Thinking differently is the most competitive advantage.
1. NO ENERGY BILLS - SOLAR ENERGY ONLY. Our homes are fully off-the-grid and self-sustainable.
2. ZERO ONSITE CONSTRUCTION - can be delivered and installed in hours.
3. Ready to Use - Furniture, electronics, smart home & WINE GLASSES INCLUDED.
4. Fully autonomous HAUS OPERATING SYSTEM, makes home efficient.
5. Our homes will withstand hurricanes and earthquakes. They are 100% ZOMBIE PROOF.
6. Healthy - home systems provide 99.9% PROTECTION from bacteria and viruses.
7. LONG-LIFE WARRANTY - designed to last 10x longer than traditional construction.
haus.me is a new brand of PassivDom.September, 2019
First shipped house to customer. All Building Codes and requirements fulfilled.August, 2019
Total 12,000 buyers requests received without any advertisingAugust, 2019
New SKD assembly partnership announcedMay, 2019
Significant manufacturing process update: Labor cost decreased to 4.3%, Manufacturing time decreased to 14 daysMarch, 2019
upgraded Experimental Prototype unit manufacturing in Reno, NevadaSeptember, 2018
haus.me R&D Department Received Second Government Grant EBRD BankMarch, 2018
First 5,000 buyers requests worldwideJanuary, 2018
First 3,000,000 viral visits (no advertisement) on our First concept website passivdom.comDecember, 2017
Financial Times & Google award “Top 100 Europe’s emerging technology stars”November, 2017
haus.me R&D Department Received Government Grant Horizon2020October, 2017
First Prototype manufactured and tested. Positive feedback from PH Institute (Germany), Zurich University (Switzerland), Stanford UniversityAugust, 2017
3D printing construction and Energy Efficiency patents. R&D process, testing featuresMarch, 2016
Autonomous 3D-Printed Off-the-Grid Smart House concept world premiere.March, 2016