HACK Fund is a publicly-traded venture fund built by the creators of Hackers/Founders, the largest network of entrepreneurs in the world.
HACK Fund invests in startups globally and helps them scale to Silicon Valley and beyond. Using a proven portfolio selection process, HACK Fund chooses post-revenue companies with product and the capacity to grow up to 30%. In addition, the fund will use of arbitrage between global markets and Silicon Valley to increase company valuations from 2x-10x.
With 8 exits out of 55 investments, the fund has returned an annualized IRR of over 30% for 6 years running.
- Global Presence - Offices in Silicon Valley, Shanghai, Mexico, Dubai
- Cutting-Edge Tech - Blockchain, AI, Hardware, AgTech, and more
- Global Arbitrage: 2x to 10x difference in valuations between SV and Emerging Markets
- Vodafone Partnership -- Scaling our portfolio companies to $100M in revenue via 100+ telcos and 1.2 Billion customers
- Proprietary deal flow -- Global network of over 300k entrepreneurs, in more than 140 cities
- Public listing unlocks global liquidity
- Operation expenses repaid from management profits
- Perpetual Capital: Income from Exits and IPOs reinvested
- UK compliance and transparency
- 4 Funds
- 55 Companies
- 8 Exits
- Including Acquisitions from Facebook and Cisco
- ~30% IRR for previous investors 6 years running
- We invest in highly-vetted, post-revenue technology startups that are primed to grow 30%
- Market arbitrage: companies from other markets with equal traction are valued higher in Silicon Valley
- Typical initial investment by HACK: $25K-$250K Seed, $500K-$10M Series A.