- Greyter Water Systems Inc. offers water recovery management solutions which save money by reducing the water demands of commercial and residential buildings.
- The Greyter HOME product is a first of its kind residential greywater recycling solution that reduces interior household water consumption by up to 30%, allowing builders to create water efficient communities while meeting municipal demands.
- By capturing greywater and other sources such as rainwater, Greyter’s Commercial Buildings line of packaged solutions can supply all of the water for a building’s toilet flushing, irrigation and other uses.
- Founded in 2012
- While developing the Greyter HOME
product over the past 5 years, the company focused sales on its Commercial Buildings
business, where its current product offering is strong and highly competitive.
- The Greyter HOME
greywater reuse solution was revealed in 2016 and was selected in January 2017 by
the National Association of Home Builders as 2017’s IBS "Best Green Building
Problem and Solution
- Increased water consumption, water scarcity
and the demands on municipal water infrastructure have led to the trend towards
sustainable green building, rising water rates, and the incentive for
installing water-recycling solutions.
- Why do we flush toilets with perfectly good drinking
water? And why are we sending greywater from showers and baths directly to the
sewer? With the Greyter HOME, you don’t have to. By capturing and treating greywater from showers and baths, the Greyter
HOME is the single greatest water conservation appliance within the home –
capable of supplying all of the water for toilet flushing needs.
- The Greyter HOME
has been designed to include a sophisticated programmed water management system
that controls the recycling and treatment of greywater, a patent pending water
savings intake filter and a proprietary ultra-filtration membrane. Two
international patents are pending.
- More than any other time in history, there is the desire and mounting pressure to find ways to conserve and reuse water. The trends toward green building, rising water rates, and growing government incentives for installing water-recycling solutions has meant that marketing a master-planned community as greywater ready has never been more popular than it is now.
- The Greyter HOME helps home builders leverage municipalities when it comes to draft plan approvals for subdivisions (i.e. expedited permits, allocation incentives, site service incentives)
- With over one million new homes built each year in the United States and Canada, there is a $1 Billion addressable market in North America alone.
- The Greyter HOME is the first, practical, affordable, low maintenance solution designed to effectively meet high water quality standards (NSF global standard).
- Greyter’s team has considerable experience in offering onsite water reuse solutions, having executed a strategy focused on delivering turnkey commercial buildings solutions designed to each customer’s project specifications
Business Model & Use of Funds
- Greyter’s strategy is to ramp up revenue
and cash flow from its residential business. Once certified NSF 350, Greyter
HOME will be marketed and sold directly to large scale production builders in
the United States and Canada driving sales and profits.
- Greyter’s Commercial Building systems will continue to
be sold through its own sales force to construction engineers, architects and
contractors who construct and renovate commercial buildings.