BMI provides an opportunity for non-medical investors to invest in the practice of medicine and be an active participant in increasing access to medicine with urgent care underwriting and branding.
Braun Medical Inc: Is a company that provides the capital for medical providers to open their own urgent care under the Braun brand name. We provide the means and service of setting up the Braun Urgent Care (BUC) business as an individual PC under the providers name, scouting the lease space and dealing with the brokers and landowners, ordering equipment to stock the BUC from exam tables to the stapler, branding and marketing, and signage. We can even provide a staffing company if needed.
What is an Urgent Care?
Braun Urgent Care (BUC): Provides fast medical treatment of acute medical conditions with minimal wait times servicing the uninsured and insured. The BUC locations will integrate into the communities with close proximity to larger hospital systems and act to alleviate demand for emergency department (ED) services by shifting lower acuity patients to less resource-intensive environments. Minimize duplication of services that would lead to unnecessary medical spending without discernible quality or service advantages by providing the urgent care with an active and present owner/operator and remotely available medical director.
1. Build out
2. Insufficient funds to launch
3. Inadequate advertising and marketing opportunities
4. Providers/Owners not business savvy in running their own Braun Urgent Care
5. Market Acceptance
1. Primary provider is certified, licensed and credentialed to practice medicine
2. Medical Director is board certified physician of emergency medicine or family medicine, licensed and credentialed to practice medicine, maintaining 1% interest per state law.
3. Business is credentialed with the state