The unprecedented opportunity to hold ownership in a premier off-road racing team. A role typically reserved for corporate titans, equity ownership is being offered for the 1st time ever in racing.
3 Bears International Motorsports is an off-road race team made up of dedicated people passionate about off-road racing.
The 3 Bears team is led by its President and professional racer Charles Dorrance, who began racing in 2009 as a navigator with legendary driver and Baja 1000 winner Jay Reichert.
In 2012, Charles founded and became President and driver of R&D Motorsports with Jay Reichert where he successfully competed in numerous races, including the Baja 1000, Baja 500, Reno 500, Mint 400, Stadium Super Trucks events and was invited to participate in the Austin X Games 2014 and 2015.
Charles has been racing on dirt since he was five years old - "My family has always raced cars, I just went out to the desert and fell in love."
Charles and his team are taking his passion for racing to the next level, building a company to leverage the future of the sport including its mass consumer appeal, the rapid globalization of the sport, and its advancing technology in 'electric' that will change the playing field of off road racing.
3 Bears International Motorsports is offering the unprecedented opportunity to be a team owner. A role typically reserved for corporate titans is now being offered to those who are passionate about off road racing, see its extraordinary future, and want to be a part of the most exciting new sport in decades.
Currently ranked 6th in the nation, SCORE InternationalNovember, 2017
Upgraded fleet to include new top of the line $240K premier race vehicleNovember, 2017
Company founders have personally invested $1,562,500 to dateOctober, 2017
Formed partnership with industry leader and cutting edge advertising/marketing/film and television production firm Mad MediaOctober, 2017
Social Media followers organically grown to almost 20,000 in 3 monthsOctober, 2017
6 current corporate sponsors and growingSeptember, 2017
Invited to participate in 2015 ESPN Summer X games Austin, TexasJune, 2015
Invited to participate in 2014 ESPN Summer X Games Austin, TexasJune, 2014
1. The Company may never receive a future equity financing or elect to convert the Securities upon such future financing. In addition, the Company may never undergo a liquidity event such as a sale of the Company or an IPO. If neither the conversion of the Securities nor a liquidity event occurs, the Purchasers could be left holding the Securities in perpetuity. The Securities have numerous transfer restrictions and will likely be highly illiquid, with no secondary market on which to sell them. The Securities are not equity interests, have no ownership rights, have no rights to the Company’s assets or profits and have no voting rights or ability to direct the Company or its actions.
2. Ability to Bear Economic Risk: The Purchasers acknowledge that investment in the Securities involves a high degree of risk, and represents that the Purchasers are able, without materially impairing the Purchaser’s financial condition, to hold the Securities for an indefinite period of time and to suffer a complete loss of the Purchaser’s investment.
3. Off-road racing is very dangerous and involves the risk of serious injury and/or death and/or property damage. INJURIES RECEIVED MAY BE COMPOUNDED OR INCREASEDBY NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS OR PROCEDURES/ACTIONS OF THE DRIVER AND/OR THE SUPPORT TEAM(S).
4. Entry fees do not provide liability protection for any participant in any race event, including pre-running and testing.
5. All race events have each driver/race team sign waivers and release of liability agreements NOT TO SUE the promoters, participants, racing associations, sanctioning or administrative organizations or any affiliated entities thereof, track operations, track owners, officials, car owners, drivers, pit crews, rescue personnel, and any persons in any RESTRICTED AREA, promoters, sponsors, advertisers, owners, lessors and lessees of premises used to conduct the EVENT(S),
6. Any injury, death or prolonged hospital stay to either of the founders could have a significant impact on the future of the company.